Saturday, September 02, 2006

n nother weekend passes by..

Well the whole of last week I did nothing. Most of the folks in bank are in vacation, my PM n Chief are @ Singapore n South Aftica having a good time (hopefully) n here the IT has its fun time. Its like going to school on Saturday in colour dress n knowing the teachers are not gonna turn up. Well doing nothing the whole week @ work stressed me out(hehe i knowww) n on my way back home on Thursday evening I picked up some 8 beers ( dont ask me why 8 , I dunno). Ive stopped trying out the bars cos sans company it depresses me even more, well whts the point in goin to a bar?

It was like the good ol days on friday ordered a pizza n some chicken wings, had picked up some movies, so drank my beer n just thought nothing bout the empty calories, the saturated fat...all those counts Ive been doing for the past 3 months..To make up for the lapse in my fitness regime I hit the treadmill first thing on saturday did 8 kms n had a fruits day to cleanse up the system..

It wasnt all bad, I guess am getting used to being alone, gives all the time in the world to think n take stock of things that otherwise wld leave it for that spl day to ponder on....

No comments: