Monday, September 18, 2006

Mike Wasowski!!

It was cartoon weekend last..I watched Monsters inc and Ice Age...effect of my colleagues. One of em had highly recommended Monsters inc cos her son loves it n she was guarded in confessing she loves it too , nother one has got 'mike wasowski' as her ring tone...I liked Ice age though..the last one I really enjoyed was Finding nemo..hmm been a while.


Well everyone has a kid in em, some are just too conscious to reveal it. I remember the line from the story chota jaadugar 'paristitiyaan manushya ko bahut jaldi chatur bana deta hai' we not only get smart/cunning/mature we kill the kid in us....Neways I am gifted with colleagues who always fool around, funny videos are forwarded by my chief (very picky though), n walking into office shouting 'mike wasowski' is considered very normal. Touchwood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like Ice age very much. The sequel of the movie didn't impress me much.