Sunday, August 13, 2006

To the bloggers..

Blogs blogs blogs... some that touches a chord somewhere deep within that gets me nostalgic bout my college days, the 'tea kadai', hustle and bustle of 'ranganathan street', to the harmless water snakes in the fields of my village...to blogs that discuss hi fi technology, palmtops, the dupods.. such indepth knowledge on how wipro evolved, comments on CEO's mantras...man world is soo filled with such intelligent and well informed peple that I just gasp and get awe struck...Each person is soo unique and have their own way of narration. Some are very laid back discuss their day at work, some comment on 'naatu nadappu' current affairs and comment on Iran's stand on nuclear deal some that just goes over my head...or I dont intend to comprehend things that deal with politics, scams, money laundering 'chuna lagaana' on the new metrosexuals etc etc...cos may be I dont relate to them.Blogs blogs blogs..hmm blogs on a good friend, blogs on an old highschool teacher, blogs that rekindle memories, blogs that discuss sexuality, blogs on camping grounds, an event in the university, am soo thankful to all those bloggers who take me thro a virtual ride of soo many things...People taking their time out to scand really old photographs of friends , their native place etc, blogs on pets, and amazing stuff of places theyve travelled..Hmm coming to think of it, if I can blog for months together on just recollecting all the blogs Ive read till date....Anyways i want to make this blog of mine a dedication, a token of appreciation to all those bloggers whove made my days soo occupied.

3 comments:

Ar said...

ur welcome?? ;)

welcome back to blogger land! and show some of ur martial acts here dude!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmmm. Ippo Ennandra Nee?.

ennigmaa said...

hehe