Monday, August 28, 2006

Bahrain -lotsa fresh brewed coffee , crammed for space n toomuch sunshine...

4 months ive been in bahrain..Quite honestly I miss my mom, sis n more of my bhai log, my machis, the taporis n 'kudikaara payaluva' s- my friends. When I look back at these 4 months this is wht Ive been doing all weekdays n weekends

Month 1- got a 24 pack Pilsner beer n a 'fith' (thax Detroit) Jack Daniels n guess wht they were all over in over 3 weeks time...sigh

Checked out all the so called 'fun' clubs..yes the ppl were havin fun but wht was amiss was the group that I hang out with. Forget it.

Month n half over , I looked back at all alcohol n junk food Ive been eating, so just quit my first love - beer n hit the gym...

Past 3 months have been something like this

weekdays -work - gym - home
Weekends -home -dvd rental shop - home.

N guess wht Ive exhausted 60+ 60+ 120 DVD rentals in the past 4 months...i must confess a dozen of em i ust skimmed thro in 10 min / movie cos they were pathetic. I watched Rocky series for the nth time...Bourne..the old cowboy classics, nething n everythin of De Niro, Al Pacino, Clint....some masala flicks like Julie n Sheesha fell in love with the woman of substance hehe trying to get back my sense of humour u see...n then fell in love with Katrina n now in love with Priyanka Chopra - well that rounds my love life. all in all I was left with watery eyes - from watching nonstop.

Yes Ive got a big ass kickbag, practice my shadow boxing n muay thai, lost 5 kgs am fitter more disciplined with my food habits , work is great, n get a lot of time for reading - yes thats something ive never done - i read on investments (thanx Saif), hypnosis, all martial arts, Buddhism, Chi n wht not...

Am soo crammed for space here, miss all my folks, a long drive wld mean tresspassing into nother country, n summers mean burners up ur ass, but all these tradeoffs Iam ready to forget when my pragmatic mind looks at the paycheck n so Ill hang in here , may be end of summer wld pep up my dying spirits..

2 comments:

Deepz said...

hey kannan,
nice blog man. i totally understand ure loneliness bit. life can get a bit tough at times, especially missin family is horrible. but im sure u will survive and also be a better, stronger person in the end.

ennigmaa said...

hi deeps! thanx 4 dropping by, ya its even harder if u r mama's boy:-)