Saturday, August 26, 2006

mama ooo mama

my mom! hmm wht shall i say..well everyone loves their mom, so do i, more so cos shez entering her second childhood n soo much fun to be around....mmmmmmmmmuaaaaah

today i was writing an sms to her, i got a call, as luck would have it, it was her, i wanted to tease her n so i said ' call me back later am writing an sms to you' n guess wht she very innocently says 'ok' and hung up the phone....i was stumped.

i have more of her for now i wanted to pen this one down....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I, Rafippaya, Nive and your Mom had a great get together in your home. Rafi was sending a SMS to your sister and when he was typing the SMS he was just telling that not more than 200 characters are allowed in a single message. Your mom innocently asked " Ennathu... Character aaa? ". Rafi promptly replied that the mobile operator check the character of the person who sends the message. :)

By the way, I forgot to tell you this incident. Don't ask her about it.:)

Your mom and Zeenath came for my brother's wedding reception. At the end, I was about to introduce your mom to my brother. Your mom accosted him and said 'Naan than Kannan amma'. My brother had no idea who you are as I generally don't speak any issue related to me to my parents or my brother.

Anyway, my brother managed to give a smile to your mom. I couldn't control my laughter.