Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Be Unorthodox

The way I look at things...

1. Make a really close circle in your personal relations- parents n good friends and never waste your energy thinking of the rest. I mean unless you have anything constructive to do dont bitch about it atleast.

e.g - Early morning traffic. - These days I keep a check on the number of swears on my way to work. Wait a sec not all the ppl I am swearing at can be wrong n me right...why drain my energy getting tensed, not a good start afterall. Can all drivers be bad drivers all are mean n I am nice, driving to work wearing a smile needs a tweak in the attiude.

- Bitching about the bad 'state' of anything...people, the roads back home ...social problems etc. If I cant really do something purposeful, Id rather not complain or worry bout it. Rather spend my energy on doing something useful for some1.

2. Time on girls. Very much debatable... Lets face it is all these relations worth it? Day in n day out making calls to check on her, listening to her frm morn till night stories, that never ending yap yap yap....ya ive been there done that.. for what ? Is it investing in a relation? Am tired of this companionship, 'getting settled' bullshit. Its such a drain on my eneregy n time.

A coincidence here is an excerpt on 'Bitchology' and Russian Women on Times of India ...'After the initial lectures, the women then attend the "school of seduction" in which they learn to use their sexuality to attract the most discerning of men. by flaunting their sexuality. In the final lesson, the women learn the art of the striptease.

And it seems that the classes do indeed work, for the Rakovskys' students swear by the technique which, according to one, gives every Russian woman what she wants, namely "Great sex, money and a man who looks after you." '

What a waste. Agreed there are a few good ones,may be a lot of good ones and I am shortsighted n picking the wrong ones..there are 'true' relations n stuff, but personally the time and energy to make a relation work is just way too much , and I d rather save em for a 1000 good stuff to do goin around this world. Feel like father? Adopt some kids there are thousands orphaned back home make some of their lives.. If fear of loneliness 'on my grey days' shld push me to gettin into a relation that wld be soo not right.. 'Do mingle but stay single' is my mantra.


3. Dont listen to a friend's problem. If it is a relation issue. She said that, he said that,so I said this....relax, 3 views of 1 thing, n ppl love to be sad, please be but dont try to make me sad. Also I feel each person has to grow from within there is no point in pampering them while they are down, unless I got anything constructive to say or do I cant do a 'I know how it feels, its soo hard on u ' n number of times day in n day out.. I mean if you really care for the person u d rather want him/her to get up n move on..

4.Prejudice - The case with rude waiters..rude any customer service person..May be they had a bad customer earlier, may be they are doing a double shift...give them the benefit of doubt, n you be nice instead. You might make his n the next customer's day by the generous act of kindness. Kindness and compassion to who when and where are highly debatable and has individual perspectives...A simple gesture and deliberate help to the struggling can boost your energy and trigger a +ve chain. RS says' Soul of all things in this universe is the same' so lets nurture the soul. Spend less time on your already pampered girl friend and drive your office boy w/o a car to a shopping centre n spend a measly amt to make his day. Try it..trust me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good one. Revelations of a level headed state of mind.

Even am thinking of adopting a child through world vision. I got to check its credibility before doing it.

If you know something about world vision, do scrap me.

Anonymous said...

Just reveals your realisation. You have said what people have in mind but NEVER SAY or DO! Good one buddy!