Wednesday, October 04, 2006

And the count down begins...

the final 12 week countdown has begun...

2+ months ago i made a promise to shed some serious weight n get ripped 'FLAUNT MY 6 PACK' by new year. Its almost half way through, been smooth with some hiccups (read 40+ beers) but still my obsession with running has kept me on track. Now its time to say good bye to beers TOTALLY n say hi to jack n diet coke....

feels good to work hard to get 'back' my 6 pack( i really had washboard abs in college until i read 'milk is for babies bodybuilders drink beer').

5 meals - wheat bread, tuna(yukk), nonfat milk, NO RICE, chicken breast,pasta, casein, whey, amino acids, omega 3, 6 fatty acids, EGCG, hoodia... cheat day, or carb up day to boost the metabolism 1 day i get to eat rice....

Workouts - weight training, plyometrics, shadow boxing, heavy bag n aerobics (trust me i got nothing else to do here..)

I shld be listing all this after I reach the pinnacle...well call it complacency...

No comments: